Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The Little Drummer Boy...

It's not as peaceful as the song makes it sound.  Christmas came early this year for HB.  He got to open his present from Pa and Lala this weekend since we won't be with them for Christmas.  It was magical, in a hard core rock sort of way.  It was under a blanket in our living room.  Here's the play-by-play:
He sneaks a peak.
 He lifts the sheet
 He drops the sheet. Does a double take. Walks around. "Could it be possible?" "Is that what I think it is?"
 The sheet is pulled and the prize is revealed! It's to good to be true!!!!
Ohh you!
 Love at first sight.
 It works!!
 Hudson is happy.
 You are looking at the debut of the Betzler pajama jammers.  They are good. Maybe even great.
 THANKS PALALA. You are the best. I have been writing some songs. I will post them next time. Coocoo Lala is sure to be a chart topper.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh that is just adorable!! That's what grandparents are for, a noisey gift and leave!!!

eabetzler said...

Heidi - I know all my friends were shock when we said Hudson got a drum, I had to clarify that we did not give him the drum!
\