Saturday, January 07, 2012

Make these cookies. RIGHT NOW!

I just had to post this recipe right away, so anyone craving chocolate could make them ASAP. These cookies are awesome.  I made them for myself for a Birthday dessert, hoping to have something chocolatey and delicious but semi-healthy.  These did the trick. They are gluten free, low in sugar and so quick and easy to make.

Ingredients -

1 cup Nut Butter (peanut, almond, cashew, whatever you have)
1 egg
1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
1/8 tsp. Baking powder
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup sucanat (I bet other sweeteners would work (maple syrup) or  use 3/4 cup reg. sugar instead of honey& sucanat)
1/4 cup cocoa powder (I used dark)
1/3 cup (generous) oats

Mix everything together until combined. The dough will be a dense and feel a little different than normal dough. Roll into balls, bake 10-12 ms. at 350. ENJOY!!!!

No comments: